Washington Wine Country
the Yakima Valley
Wine tasting in the Yakima Valley is a journey filled with reward for those seeking the good life and great wines. Across this sun-soaked WA wine region, kin to the great wine regions of France, scenic vineyards and miles of vines with many types of wine grapes. Local vintners invite you to savor their prized harvests and collect their hand-crafted, award-winning wines. Volcanic soil and talented farmers have created a Washington State wine growing culture smart about its product but also very festive. The style each vineyard portrays is as varied as the region's many grapes. Each is fun to visit, for a weekend or as part of a getaway in one of the area's charming wine country hotels.
- Time for Grape Stompin’ Fun!
- Whitewater Rafting Class III – Last Summer Run in Washington State!
- 12 Choices for Dining on Sunday
- Get Happy with Cocktail Hour Specials!
- Taste many Yakima Valley Winery Wines in One Location!
- Take a Ride Back in History
- Yakima Valley Hotels with Outdoor Pools
- Cool off! Float the Yakima River
- Summer Dining Al Fresco Style
- 4th of July Free Fireworks Shows & Festivals
FIND A ROOM
To advertise on this site, please inquire to our
Director of Marketing.