Washington Wine Country
the Yakima Valley
Wine tasting in the Yakima Valley is a journey filled with reward for those seeking the good life and great wines. Across this sun-soaked WA wine region, kin to the great wine regions of France, scenic vineyards and miles of vines with many types of wine grapes. Local vintners invite you to savor their prized harvests and collect their hand-crafted, award-winning wines. Volcanic soil and talented farmers have created a Washington State wine growing culture smart about its product but also very festive. The style each vineyard portrays is as varied as the region's many grapes. Each is fun to visit, for a weekend or as part of a getaway in one of the area's charming wine country hotels.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving & Pick up Great Deals on Wine!
- Over the river and through the woods…
- Creative Energy Abounds in Downtown Yakima
- Jump Start Your Holiday Shopping!
- Boutique Cidery Grand Opening
- A Ghost Train Howling thru the Night…
- Horseback Riding in the Yakima Valley
- What’s New for Crush Weekend?
- Downtown Yakima – Center for the ARTS!
- Wine Tasting During Harvest Takes Planning
FIND A ROOM
To advertise on this site, please inquire to our
Director of Marketing.