Washington Wine Country
the Yakima Valley
Wine tasting in the Yakima Valley is a journey filled with reward for those seeking the good life and great wines. Across this sun-soaked WA wine region, kin to the great wine regions of France, scenic vineyards and miles of vines with many types of wine grapes. Local vintners invite you to savor their prized harvests and collect their hand-crafted, award-winning wines. Volcanic soil and talented farmers have created a Washington State wine growing culture smart about its product but also very festive. The style each vineyard portrays is as varied as the region's many grapes. Each is fun to visit, for a weekend or as part of a getaway in one of the area's charming wine country hotels.
- Snow Mountain Ranch Hiking Trails – Cowiche Canyon Conservancy
- 14 Hands New Tasting Room is Open!
- Bicycling In Washington Wine Country
- A Country Drive to Naches, WA
- The Answer: “A Marathon, Family Biking Day & Cattle Drive.”
- Tips for Spring Barrel Tasting
- Catch the deals! March is Washington Wine Month
- Turn Your Irish Loose in The Yakima Valley
- HELD OVER-Cement Suitcase: Movie made in Yakima Valley
- Off to See the Wizard @ White Pass Ski Area Winter Carnival!
FIND A ROOM
To advertise on this site, please inquire to our
Director of Marketing.