Washington Wine Country
the Yakima Valley
Wine tasting in the Yakima Valley is a journey filled with reward for those seeking the good life and great wines. Across this sun-soaked WA wine region, kin to the great wine regions of France, scenic vineyards and miles of vines with many types of wine grapes. Local vintners invite you to savor their prized harvests and collect their hand-crafted, award-winning wines. Volcanic soil and talented farmers have created a Washington State wine growing culture smart about its product but also very festive. The style each vineyard portrays is as varied as the region's many grapes. Each is fun to visit, for a weekend or as part of a getaway in one of the area's charming wine country hotels.
- Cement Suitcase: Movie made in Yakima Valley plays March 7th-13th
- Off to See the Wizard @ White Pass Ski Area Winter Carnival!
- Port Wine for a Perfect Winter Weekend
- New Snow! Time to Get Out the Snowmobile.
- View Elk & Bighorn Sheep Up Close!
- Go Hawks! Where to watch the Superbowl!
- Tips for Spring Barrel Tasting
- Are The Yakima Valley Wineries Open in Winter?
- What’s new in Downtown Yakima?
- Winter Fun: Cross-Country Skiing & Snowshoeing
FIND A ROOM
To advertise on this site, please inquire to our
Director of Marketing.